07.11.21 The Registration has been closed.
30.06.21 The Registration has been opened.
12.04.21 The Call for Minisymposia has been closed.
11.03.21 We have prolongated the Call for Minisymposia to April 10th, 2021.
13.01.21 The Call for Minisymposia has been opened.
The mathematical modeling, simulation and analysis of wave phenomena entail a plethora of fascinating and challenging problems both in analysis and numerical mathematics. During the past decades, these challenges have inspired a number of important approaches, developments and results about wave-type equations in both fields of mathematics. In this conference we want to bring together international experts with different background to stimulate the transfer of ideas, results, and techniques within this exciting area.
The plenary speakers of the meeting are
- Lukas Einkemmer (Innsbruck, Austria)
- Patrick Gérard (Paris-Saclay, France)
- Houssem Haddar (Palaiseau, France)
- Alexandru Ionescu (Princeton, USA)
- Joachim Krieger (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- María López-Fernández (Malaga, Spain)
- Lauri Oksanen (Helsinki, Finland)
- Dmitry Pelinovsky (Hamilton, Canada)
- Ilaria Perugia (Vienna, Austria)
- Christopher Poulton (Sydney, Australia)
- Euan Spence (Bath, UK)
The scientific programs further consists of minisymposia and contributed talks.
In July 2018, the first Conference on Mathematics of Wave Phenomena was organized in Karlsruhe. It was a great success with about 250 participants.